I just remembered about your blog, and have so enjoyed looking at everything since early Nov., when I last looked... I love your posts, and your photos, and your photo captions; and I especially *love* that many of these photos were in Derek's post about the walk - with his captions - and then again here - with Ao's captions - and the differences (and similarities) between them are hilarious and perfect and illustrative of so much that I love about you both. And it all makes me want to come visit you terribly, and do you think Santa will bring me a plane ticket to Paris if I'm *really really good* for the next couple weeks?? sigh
2 comments:
I just remembered about your blog, and have so enjoyed looking at everything since early Nov., when I last looked... I love your posts, and your photos, and your photo captions; and I especially *love* that many of these photos were in Derek's post about the walk - with his captions - and then again here - with Ao's captions - and the differences (and similarities) between them are hilarious and perfect and illustrative of so much that I love about you both. And it all makes me want to come visit you terribly, and do you think Santa will bring me a plane ticket to Paris if I'm *really really good* for the next couple weeks?? sigh
ahhhhhh wonderful!!
i hope santa brings you a ticket Wayla! and me one as well~
i love that first photo you took of Derek with the shadow... it looks like you are wearing a wonderful victorian dress and derek a long coat.
so great, i do wish i was there!
Post a Comment