Saturday, December 6, 2008

F#%king Party

It's 3:30 in the morning, and our neighbors are having a party. And we weren't invited. I don't mind that, really. I just wish we could sleep. But you see, our neighbors apparently like really, really, really loud music with a driving bass and drum beat. And then there are the occasional belligerent, drunk Frenchmen who have suddenly decided it's their God-given right to wake up anyone and everyone within a 500 foot radius with their incoherent yelling and bottle smashing. To top it all off, I just went to the window to try to see where all the noise was coming from, and what did I see? I single, ginormous rat slowly making it's way across the place down below our apartment. Ugh. I'm tired.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummy, fresh rat ragout!! I am sure that AO could whip that right up.

Dad

Derek said...

Well, when you put it that way, it does sound pretty good...

wanderingintheweehours said...

Thank goodness we don't have the Black Plague creeping around Europe these days, anyway...!

Ao said...

No kiddin'. Yoikes.